Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Weigh in -- and catching up on everything I missed

I bet you all thought that I had died... Nope. I have just been busy. And in a slump. That happens to real people from time to time. :)

Here are a few things that I have been doing since the last time I posted.

I ran a valentines 5K with my friend Ashely. When I woke up... there was snow everywhere. Luckily there was not too much snow on the ground during the race.  We even bought matching pink jackets! Aren't we cute. (Minus how bright it was.. and we were all squinty eyed in all of our pictures.




Me and the hubby got matching tattoos. We both got white bands on our wedding fingers. I need to get it touched up and then I will take a better pictures to show you. But.. here i am getting worked on. It did not hurt at all. Maybe I am super tough.. or maybe my awesome tattoo guys is awesome... or maybe both. :)


I also played with my cute dog.


Made a baby quilt for a friend... and its adorable.



 And last but not least... I lost some weight! Woo Hoo. For the Month of February I lost 5.2 lbs. Hurray!!


I also hired a nutritionist. I have my second meeting with him tomorrow. I will admit that I am not strong enough to do this on my own. I need someone to help me. To tell me that I can keep going. I need someone that can see my potential and help me believe in myself.

I will meet with him twice a month and just check in to see how I am doing with my eating. I kid you not.. watching what you eat is how you lose weight. Working out will tone your muscles, but eating right will make you skinny. I have been working out for years. Running half marathons... lifting weights. and I have never lost more than 20 lbs. And then I will start eating like a porker again and bam... I would gain all of the weight back.. even though I was still working out. 

Hopefully with the help of a professional, and a LOT of hard work... I can make a lasting change!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment