Friday, March 8, 2013

I PASSED!! And.. Friday Weigh In.

I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed in this morning and I was at 192.4. And I was in a hurry and forgot to take a picture!! But I am stoked!!! I am almost out of the 190's. My goal is to be out by next week!!!

I will say that my biggest accomplishment of the week is saying no to unhealthy food. Let me show you some photographic proof of how awesome I am!!

We had a baby shower at work... and here is HALF of the table. The other half of the table was equally full of food that I wanted to eat.  Ok... ok.. I wanted to bathe in that food. I believe I was lusting after that food. and yet the only thing that I took... was a picture!


 While everyone in the company was stuffing their faces with delectable treats... I made myself a chicken and strawberry salad with some poppyseed dressing. And it was SO yummy! (It was no donut... but it was tasty) And I was so proud of myself for saying no and being strong.


 I had people coming up to me all afternoon letting me know how proud of me they were. It was awesome!

I also started training for my half marathon on June 15th. And so far... my times are slow.. but I have not missed a day! BAM! I feel like I am killing it this week!



I saw this picture about running... and I fell in love with it! Its so true! When I can shut down my brain, I can run farther than I can when I am mentally dragging myself down. 


Next week I will talk more about what I am eating and why I am eating it. So all you girls who have poly cystic... tune in! It will be great info for you. :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment