Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4 things about me...

One of my fellow bloggers did a 4 things about me post, and I loved it. So I thought I would steal it.

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Customer Service Manager
2. Video Store Cashier
3.  Project Manager
4. Account Consultant

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Pride and Prejudice. (The new one)
2. Enchanted
3. Sound of Music
4. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers

4 Places I Have Been
1. Hawaii
2. Disney Land
3. Seattle
4. Chicago
4 TV Shows I Watch 
1. Young and Hungry
2. Biggest Loser
3. Once Upon A Time
4. Melissa & Joey

4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. Huh? (I think I am going deaf...)
2. That's what she said
3. Laughing (I laugh all the time!)
4. Okay

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (2015)
1. Running a Marathon in Hawaii
2. Going on Vacation in Hawaii before I run
3. Wrapping up a big project I have been working on at work
4. Christmas. (Who does not love Christmas??!??!)
Four things in my purse
1. Wallet
2. Work out Log
3. Chap Stick (or 4)
4. Running paraphernalia (Headphones, or gel packs.. something)

Four things I couldn't live without
1. My Hubby
2. My Doggy
3. Diet Coke
4. Books! I Love reading.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment