Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Uurghhg... A step Backwards!

So.. I ate clean all week. I ate exactly what my dietitian told me to do. Which was the same thing, every single day. I had eggs for breakfast, chicken and black beans for lunch, apple and chicken for a snack, Chicken and sweet potato for dinner.  Lots of really healthy foods. And guess what happened.

I lost weight for the first few days. Then I gained weight. SO LAME!!!

I ended my week at 210.4. And I wanted to scream. And I wanted to give up.

But I started thinking about all of the reasons I want to lose weight. Here are some of the highlights.

  • I want to lose weight so I can wear all of the clothing I own.
  • I want to lose weight so I can look cute in the clothing the manikins wear.
  • I want to lose weight so I can run faster. 
  • I want to lose weight for my husband. I want him to be blown away by me. (He loves me and is the greatest hubby... but I want to blow his mind... Know what I mean??) 
  • I want to lose weight to prove to every one that told me I would never do it, that I can. And I also want to tell them to shove it.
  • I want to lose weight so I will love myself more and feel beautiful. 
  • I want to lose weight so that I can wear shorts when I run. (Right now those shorts crawl right up into my crotch... You girls with thighs that touch, know what I am talking about) 
  • I want to lose weight to Prove to myself that I can do it. 
After I thought of these reasons for a while, I decided that I was going to do this my way. I was going to eat healthy, be a beast in the gym and lose weight on my own.

No dietitian. No trainer. No one pushing me. All by my self. Because really.. losing weight is a journey you must do on your own.  No one can lose weight for you. 


I want to use the picture above as my before picture. I want to take a picture on Halloween of myself and compare them. And I WILL see a difference.

I have the same goal for this week. I want to get down to 204.8.


Pin It!

1 comment: