I lost weight for the first few days. Then I gained weight. SO LAME!!!
I ended my week at 210.4. And I wanted to scream. And I wanted to give up.
But I started thinking about all of the reasons I want to lose weight. Here are some of the highlights.
- I want to lose weight so I can wear all of the clothing I own.
- I want to lose weight so I can look cute in the clothing the manikins wear.
- I want to lose weight so I can run faster.
- I want to lose weight for my husband. I want him to be blown away by me. (He loves me and is the greatest hubby... but I want to blow his mind... Know what I mean??)
- I want to lose weight to prove to every one that told me I would never do it, that I can. And I also want to tell them to shove it.
- I want to lose weight so I will love myself more and feel beautiful.
- I want to lose weight so that I can wear shorts when I run. (Right now those shorts crawl right up into my crotch... You girls with thighs that touch, know what I am talking about)
- I want to lose weight to Prove to myself that I can do it.
No dietitian. No trainer. No one pushing me. All by my self. Because really.. losing weight is a journey you must do on your own. No one can lose weight for you.
I want to use the picture above as my before picture. I want to take a picture on Halloween of myself and compare them. And I WILL see a difference.
I have the same goal for this week. I want to get down to 204.8.