Monday, November 5, 2012

Liebstaer Award!!!!!


I've been nominated for the Liebster Award (it's German for favorite) 
 By 

and Jennifer at: justjenn426.blogspot.com/ 
 
Can you believe all of the LOVE I was shown!!! On MY!!!!  Thank you all ladies!! You are the best!!!
Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.

11 Things About Me:
1. I'm love to run.. but I run slow
2. I don't have any kids.
3. I'm addicted to sugar. 
4. My dog is named Sheisa. Which is shit in German.
5. Yes... I love my dog. :)
6. I love checking the mailbox for mail. There is nothing better than a letter... well.. maybe a comment on my blog. :)
7. I am very crafty. 
8. I have been married for three years
9. I hate hanging up clothes in the closet. I would rather clean the toilet
10. I have used the bathroom at work without shoes on.. Its a small company if that makes you feel better. :)
11. I live in Utah, and I have been to NY a few times. Baltimore, North Carolina...   but never California.


The questions I need to answer:
1. What is your biggest challenge with food?  -I have no self control with food. If I want cake.. I eat it. I need to be better at telling myself no.
2. What is your favorite food? - SUGAR!!! Anything sweet. I cannot get enough of that stuff!!
3. Do you have children? Nope. Not yet.
4. Do you speak any other languages? A little bit of Spanish.. but not really.
5. How do you manage to eat healthier while eating out? I drink SO much water. That way I have less room to eat food.
6. Who has been the most supportive person in your life? I feel like I have kinda been alone for my life. Not because no one was there for me... but because I did it to myself. So, even though I have only been married for 3 years.. it would have to be my hubby.
7. What is your favorite genre of music? - All of them. I like country, some rap, pop, hip hop, classical, Christmas... You name it.
8. How long have you been blogging?  For almost a year...
9. Why did you start blogging? - I wanted to find people out there who knew what I was feeling. Who knew how hard it was to stick with working out and eating healthy. And I wanted a place to post my feelings where I would not have to actually talk to anyone.... I do kinda like to keep to myself..
10. Your all time favorite blog to read:  Um... I don't really have one. I read about 50 blogs every week.. and I love them all.  I talk about blog posts that I have read and quote them all the time. I always tell people that my friends told me that info. :)
11. What is your favorite season? Autumn!!! I love it!!



So now I am supposed to write down 11 questions, and have my 11 nominated hotties answer them. However... because I am a slacker and took my sweet lovin time posting this... EVERYONE has already been nominated. Stupid procrastination.  So.. Instead... go check out the amazing beauties that nominated me. And comment on their posts. Because those girls are AMAZING!!!

To lazy to scroll back up to the top of the page... No problem.. Here they are again. 

 

Have a great day!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment