I lost my mojo. I lost my drive. I lost my willpower. I ate like a crazy woman... and I am paying for it now.
My grand finale weight after November and December is 203.2. YIKES!!! Its embarrassing! and it means that I have to start over.
But do you know what else this means.... It means that I am HUMAN! I made some mistakes. I fell down. However... I am getting back up and I am using my mistakes to push me in the right directions. And as long as I never give up.. then I never will fail.
So.. what are my goals and plans for the future...
- I want to lose 50 lbs this year. That will put me around 150 and that would be AMAZING!!!
- I want to beat my fastest half marathon time.
- I want to start training for a full marathon. .
- I want to become strong and look very toned
How am I going to obtain those goals:
Me and my friend Ashley are starting out slowly and we are making ourselves a daily to do and daily not to do list. Here is what it includes:
- No eating after 7 pm
- Drink 100 oz of water a day
- Only 1 cheat meal a week
- 500 calories of Sugary yummyness a week
- Lift/cross train 4 times a week
- Run three times a week, and push ourselves to run faster
- Overall Healthy choices and watching what we eat
I will post a picture of my star chart when I have it built!!
Why to I want to hit those goals:
- So I can buy and wear cute clothes. Right now, I never buy cute clothes.. because they either do not look good on me, or I do not want to spend money on clothes when I plan on getting smaller soon.
- I want to boost my self esteem.
- I want to love myself more.
- I want people to look at me and think I am athletic. Right now, people see me and they would have no idea that I can go and run, and I can lift weights with the best of them.
- I want to look like the person that I feel like I am on the inside.
- I want to treat myself better.
Here is to another new start. :)