Sunday, November 24, 2013

It shouldn't be this hard...

I feel like there are 5 catagories in my life.

Excersize
Eating healthy
Work
House work
Husband

At any given time.. I am rocking two of those.  Most of the time Work and Hubby come first. I need my job and I do not even want to think about living my life without my Husband. This means that Working out, Eating Right and Cleaning my house are being neglected.

When I try and add in a third, for about a week, I am ok. Then one of the 5 goes to crap. I will start to get behind at work, by man.. my house is clean and my hubby is happy and I have worked out 5 days in a row.  Or I will get really caught up at work and feel like I am a rock star, and my house is a wreck and I have eaten McDonalds and Pizza... And working out... Ain't no body got time for that!

I don't even have kids yet... Imagining adding kids to that list makes me panic. 

Right now I am trying to find out the magic ingredient to having all 5 categories of my life working at once. I do not know how to make everything work. 

Two weeks ago I was doing pretty good. I swam, did 2 spin classes, ran for an hour, biked for an hour, lifted three times. But I did not watch what I ate and I was getting a little behind at work. I felt like I could add in eating healthy and still be ok. I felt like I was going in the right direction. I was so motivated to start eating good!!

Last week I taught sewing classes on Monday night from 6 pm until 1 Am and I went to bed with a terrible headache. I woke up with a full blown migraine on Tuesday Morning. I worked from 7 am until 1 pm and then I could not handle it any more. I went home and went to bed. Wednesday, my headache was still there. So after working a full day, I cam home and rested. Thursday I ended up getting a huge project at work that needed to be done right away, so I worked from 7 am until 8:45 pm. I ate McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner. So much for eating healthy. Friday I was spent... and rested after work.

Me at work the day I had a migraine. Yuck! It was a terrible day!
 That is an example of how one part of my life will take over the rest will go to crap. Work took over and it was amazing how fast I dropped working out and dropped eating healthy.

I feel like once I figure out how to juggle all parts of my life.. I will finally be able to lose weight and keep it off. The problem is.. how!!

If anyone has any advise on this.. Let me know.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment