Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Follow up of Goals - Yuck

Well.. Its Sunday. Time to follow up on my goals and see how I did. Goals in black, results in Purple.
  • Track all of my calories in.  I want to be between 1500 and 2000 calories a day. I did super good... the first two days.  After that.. I totally stopped tracking! I need to do better on this!
  • Work out at least 5 times. 3 weight and 2 cardio. I lifted weights 4 times, and no cardio. I have having the hardest time getting back on the treadmill. Never before has it been the DREAD mill until now.
  • Be under 210 by next Monday. I am not sure yet... but I have a feeling its not happening. Birthday parties and going out to eat right before a weight in, not good.
  • Drink 100 oz of water daily.  WATER folks. NOT DIET COKE. Oh gosh.. I love my soda. But that love affair is over.  I just about killed this one... I drank water every day. And lots of it. Until Saturday. I spent most of my Saturday teaching crafting lessons for my church group. Fun day, but i HAD to have my diet coke to get me through.
  • Check in with my blog at least twice this weekYipes... Failed at this one.
  • Monthly Inches goal: I want to lose at least an inch and a half from my stomach and a quarter of an inch from my thighs and hips. - I am not sure yet.. But if I do not get my butt in gear.. I will not hit this goal.
Overall synopsis.  Uh Oh. I failed at week one. I did really good at lifting weights, but terrible at tracking what I ate and cardio. (Only the two most important things) So, I had to come up with a plan to keep me on track for this week.

I decided to plaster my phone with pictures of my goal. If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you know that its Jessica Biel. She is the same height as me, and I believe we have the same body type. She is just 80 pounds smaller than me. (Well... that and she is married to JT. *sigh.. he is funny and good looking*... )  She is my screen saver on my phone and I downloaded 20 or so pictures of her that I can look through when I get a craving for a donut. Or a cookie. Or ice cream. I could go on all day.

Some day I will rock an outfit like her. I wear them all the time to work out now... but..  I do not look as good as she does in them... YET!


 
Plan number 2 - Do my cardio before I lift. I have the C25K app on my phone and I am going to use it to run faster. I can already run for long distances... but not fast. My goal over this winter is to be able to run a 5 k in 27 Minutes. So, every time the app tells me to run, I am going to sprint. When it tells me to walk.. I am going to job.

I do want to take a second and congratulate myself on the good things I did this week. I kicked butt in the gym when it comes to weights. I was there around 45 minutes every day lifting. And when I lift... I go ALL out.  My little bro has lifted weights consecutively over the last 8 years and he is a pretty buff guy. Well, I put him through my work outs and he could not pee or sneeze without feeling pain. It was Awesome! I also was pretty darn sore all week. I love knowing that I can push myself and do hard things.

I also drank a TON of water this week. Which means I had to pee constantly. But it was worth it. I found that I was starting to crave water and not diet coke, and water was actually starting to taste good to me. For a long time, I hated water. I am learning that I hated water, because I never drank it. I did not know what I was missing out on.

I am scared about tomorrows weight in... EEEKEKKK!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment