Saturday, August 4, 2012

5k Race with Ashley

A while back my friend asked me if I would run a 5k with her. We found one that donated all of the money to a good cause, and we signed up. That race was today! And we ROCKED it. We finished in 32 minutes and 47 seconds. Not too shabby. We even ran up some hills. The raced started at 8 am and I was worried it was going to be killer hot. It was about 80 degrees.. so warm, but not as bad as I expected. Over all, I LOVED this race.


Here we are... So cute.



After the race they did a big giveaway. As we were waiting to see if we won anything, we saw this.  NASTY! You could even see the hair poking through his mesh shirt. It was so bad that I just had to share with everyone.



Hope you all are having a great day!! Make sure to eat healthy!! You can do it!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment