Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My three year anniversary!!

So.. this blog post is not about losing weight at all. Its all about my amazing husband and I. Today is our three year anniversary! We made it, and its been the best three years of my life. Without this man, I would not be the person I am today.

And now.. a bunch of pictures of us.

This picture was taken before we even started dating. We were best friends and went for a snowshoeing trip with a bunch of friends. Little did I know, he was super upset that we invited friends, because he was planning on busting a move that night. Muh.. it all worked out later.



This picture was right after we got engaged.


Pictures from our wedding.. It was beautiful!



And a bunch of other pictures of us over the last three years. 
Family Pictures

Us in Hawaii.



This was one of our engagements.


Um.. Yeah.. I am spanking him with a frying pan.. Not sure what to tell ya. :)
Summer time hike

 

Another one of our engagements.



Awe.. How cute are we.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics. I love the engagement one of him with the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete