Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday Goals... A day late..

Yesterday was so busy that I forgot to post my goals for this week. They are super short and should be fairly easy.. so here goes nothing.


My goals for this week are:
  • Recover from my half marathon
  • Work out twice a day (Nothing specific.. I am SUPER sore and so my work outs might be just walking) 
  • Be ready to run my 5K on Saturday.
  • Get back down to the 180's on the scale

And thats it. I don't want to push it too hard this week since I am recovering from my half. My quads and hams are killing me every time I jump out of my jeep or sit down. 

But I have been jogging and walking still and doing the 30 day shred.

And Yes.. I did the 30 day shred while I was super sore.. and yes, it felt like the very first time. It was an eye opener for me of how far I have come and how I want to be in shape and stay in shape for the rest of my life. Not being able to do something that I was able to do last week was tough to swallow. (Even if it was because of a race I ran)

Hope ya'll are doing great and staying strong. :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment