Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birthday Dinner and Baby showers

Last night my husband wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday. My favorite restaurant is about an hour away from where we live, and we don't get to go very often. So I was super excited when he surprised me and said we were going to go last night.

Its a Vietnamese restaurant and I ate until my guts ached.  It was great! And healthy. You just can't feel guilty when you eat so many veggies that your tummy feels like it might bust. :)

Tonight I have a baby shower for a friend, and my work is doing a bbq for lunch.

Tomorrow I have a girls night out with some friends. Which means yummy dinner and most likely ice cream. Who knows.

This all means that I have to be extra careful with that I eat. It could mean that I gain back all of the weight that I lost, or it could mean that I get to be proud of my self and prove that I can eat healthy even during all sorts of crazy times.

I am not going to tell you what I weighed in at today... or Tomorrow...   You will have to wait until Monday to find out where I am at.

I think I am only going to post my weight once a week. That way no one will get sick of reading all about it.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment