Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working my butt off

Two nights ago I went to the gym with my friend Ashley and we started lifting weights again. Surprisingly yesterday I was not sore at all.... Until spin class time. I jumped on my bike. And Ouch... I could feel how sore I was in my upper back and in my abs. During  spin class we worked out our glutes, abs, shoulders, and of course legs. I was SO sore.  And I was exhausted.

That's me in spin class...  I feel like I am dying and everyone else is just working away..


I went back to the gym later around 9 pm to try and run a few miles. A little over half way through my first mile, I knew it was not going to happen. I was way to sore for that.. And way too tired. So I left. My friend is going to go on a long run with me this weekend.. and I am SO not ready..  Sigh... Get ready to be embarrassed. 

 This morning I got my butt out of bed and head to the gym with Ashley at 5:45 AM. We ran for 15 or so minutes, and then we lifted weights.We worked on legs and shoulders and abs.  Yeah... ha ha.. Everything that I worked on in spin class the day before.

What is the girl word for "stud"?? Because, I deserve to be called that word today. I stayed at the gym even after Ashley left and I did the full work out routine.

BAM!! I did that. And the scale showed all of my hard work! I am so excited to show you my weight on Monday. I believe I am going to be really proud of myself!


And best news of all!!! My running shoes came last night!!! They are so cute! And SO comfy! I would not recommend them for spin as they do get a little hot on your feet when you are strapped in to the basket. I would however give them two thumbs up for running. I have only ran around 3 miles in them so far.. but no blisters, and no wanting to tear my knee off of my body...


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment