Monday, June 18, 2012

No sleep, lots of running, my birthday and WEIGHT LOSS!!

I have a lot that I want to tell you... so I will break it down by days.

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY:

I ran the Wasatch back Ragnar. We started running Friday and finished on Saturday evening.  It was awesomely tough and beautiful horrible. :) It is one of the craziest, funnest, toughest, inspiring thing I have ever done. I ran the Vegas ragnar last October and was pretty excited to run this one.

Here is a really quick review: 41 hours strait with no sleep. 16 miles ran. I am so excited to run it again. And I was so excited to see what I weighed in at. On Monday the 11th when I weighed in I was at 197.4.

SUNDAY:

When I weighed in on Sunday I was at 189.8. I was SO excited!!! And SO motivated. I saw the 180's again.

Sunday was my birthday. My amazing and great husband got me a motorcycle, and he made me a German sweetbread cake with a honey almond topping and cream filling. Its called Bee sting cake and it was fabulous!! And he took all day making it to make sure he got it right.  I seriously married the best guy in the entire world.

 Here is what I ate: a granola bar, a bowl and a half of cereal. Corn, mashed potatoes, steak and at 10:30 at night I had a piece of my birthday cake.

MONDAY:

I was really worried that the cake so late at night would kill me on the scale this morning. When I weighed in I saw: 190.4. PHEW!! I claim that as a success. I thought about taking a picture of the scale to show you all, however, I was too exhausted to walk back into my room and get my phone. Guess that's what happens when you miss a night of sleep entirely.

So here I am. Renewed motivation and SO excited to be SO close to the 180's again. I want to see that number again by tomorrow. Maybe wednesday. I know my body is all sorts of messed up right now, so I will have to be patient if it take a few days to get down a half pound or so. (Or to not gain 5 lbs or so)


Guess I am going to have to start saying no to those cookies... And saying yes to going to the gym.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment