Monday, June 25, 2012

Uurrghh.. Its a Monday Weigh in

I jumped on the scale this morning with a little bit of trepidation. I was a bad girl this weekend and ate lots of things that I know I should not have. :)

194.2.....

I knew it would happen. I hoped it would be less.. but I prepared for the worst.

I was not able to work out as much as I wanted last week due to broken running shoes. My new shoes are in the mail and should be here by Wednesday. They are the Brooks PureFlow. Aren't they cute!!
I hope and pray that these shoes will not give me killer blisters. I have a race coming up and I NEED to be able to run long distance. This weekend I have a 10 mile run scheduled with a friend and I am going to need to get in a few short runs before that, or I will die on my run with her. 

I think I am going to start a new fun weigh in game! I have a pair of green shorts that I was given and they are adorable! However, I cannot get them done up. So I want to start taking pictures of me in them and show the difference in my weight and the way the shorts fit. I think once a week might be too much, so I figure I will do this the first of every month! And that is coming right around the corner!

 

And a random picture of me...   I am on the left, my sister in law is on the right.





Happy Monday! Think healthy thoughts!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment