Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recovering from my Race- And not eating the cookie!

Its Tuesday morning and I am finally feeling recovered from my race. I am not sore any more, and I do not feel like the walking dead!! Woo Hoo! I am going back to the gym!! Spin class here I come!!

I weighed in this Morning and just like I feared.. Up a little. I was at 192.0. Not too shabby, but I need to fight to stay as low as I can. I do not want to gain back all I lost during that race.

Yesterday I did do fairly well eating, but I did not track my calories. I need to start tracking every thing that I put into my mouth so that I know where I am at.

I did turn down a cookie today.   Ok.. alright... I was not offered a cookie. I went into Maverick to get a diet coke, and the cookies that are my most favorite were just looking right at me. And they were on sale.. and I love them... and I did not buy one...   That would be the first time in a long time that I was strong and said no. WOO HOO!!! Small victories!!

I am going to do this!! I know I can!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment