Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Weigh in

Remember yesterday when I weighed in and I was the exact same as I was last Friday. I woke up.. weighed in and I was at 186.8. Hurray!! I ran back in my room and grabbed my phone.. Weighed in again, and it was up. So I weighed in again.. Still up.   So.. No picture of my scale today. It was not playing nice.

But... I was 186.8!!!

Its not much down from last week... but my clothes are fitting better and its a loss.  I had this huge goal of getting into the 70's by the end of October. I have 9 days to lose 7 lbs. Not sure its going to happen.. but I am still going to give it a go. :)

Since I did not take a picture of the scale... Here is some of the pictures I took on my way to work today. I love where I live! Its so beautiful. 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment