Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend and Monday Goals

Lets start first with a re-cap of the goals last week and how I did.

Monday: 4.5 Mile Run  -- DONE Tuesday: 3 Mile run - Weights -- DONE
Wednesday: 4.5 Mile run -- DONE
Thursday: Weights  - not done
Friday: 1 hour cross train -- DONE
Saturday: 8 Mile Run - Weights - not done

I missed my weights on Thursday night and my 8 mile run on Saturday. I ended up having the stomach flu on Saturday and I could not run. YUCK! And I never work out on Sundays.

My goals for this week are pretty much the same:

Monday: 4.5 Mile Run
Tuesday: 3 Mile run - Weights
Wednesday: 4.5 Mile run
Thursday: Weights
Friday: 1 hour cross train
Saturday: 8 Mile Run - Weights

It was my moms birthday so we drove down to her house Saturday night and then on Sunday drove up the mountain to have her birthday dinner up there. Sunday Morning, I made a quilt.

My baby doggy and the hubs relaxing.

My dog and my moms dog and I all taking a nap early Sunday morning.

The Quilt that I made on Sunday.

The mountains we were in. Love the colors.


And that was my weekend.. kinda  a bust... but fun.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment