Thursday, September 20, 2012

Goal Follow up

I am very happy to admin that I have killed my goals so far this week.

Here is what they are:

Monday: 4.5 Mile Run
Tuesday: 3 Mile run - Weights
Wednesday: 4.5 Mile run
Thursday: Weights
Friday: 1 hour cross train
Saturday: 8 Mile Run - Weights

So far:

Monday - Ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill. Well... I ran most of it. I did have to walk some. I guess that's what happens when you take 3 weeks off from running. 
Tuesday- Ran 3 miles on the treadmill and lifted weights for an hour and a half.  I love lifting weights. Makes me feel like a bad ass! However, I did have to walk some of my three miles.
Wednesday - Ran 4.5 miles outside. I ran the first 2 miles without stopping. I did have to walk some, but not as much as I thought! And I cut about 5 minutes off of my time from Monday! Woo Hoo!!

I am kicking butt and taking names. However.. I weighted my self this morning, which is never a good thing to do.. and its the same as I was last Friday. I must be building muscle, because my clothes are fitting better. Lets hope I magically lose like three pounds tonight so I can have a great weigh in tomorrow.

Here is a picture of me after I got back from my run last night. Its a little blurry.. but you can see the shean of sweat on my forehead.      Sweaty is HOTT right!!!





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could run as far as you! :) I'm getting there but we will see! And at least you have not gained any...plus I would much rather have loose clothes than see the scale go down and fit in the same clothes....but why can't we ever have both? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! You're kicking ass in my opinion ;]

    ReplyDelete