Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award :)

Guess what!!! There are people out there that read my blog! Some times I feel like I write and write and it is just send out into space. And there if floats around.

This weekend I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! I will admit that I got teary eyed. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I must give a shot out to Janice at www.bellalotte.blogspot.com And Amanda at www.hookedfromhello.blogspot.com . And Elizabeth at www.justanotherfriday.blogspot.com 

You girls rock my socks!!! 

Here's the rules:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post

My random facts:
1. I love Toothbrushes. In high school I wrote a ten page paper about them.
2. I love high heeled shoes, but I never wear them. I just buy them and stick them in my closet. I really need to wear those babies!
3. I would eat my weight in chocolate chip cookies. But only if they are good.
4. I have 4 brothers, So I am more comfortable hanging out with a room full of dudes than girls. I can talk more about a shop and how to fix a car than I can about shopping.
5. I HATE shopping!!!
6. I LOVE Chicago. I have only been there once, but I think I left my heart there. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
7. I have been married for three years and we have never lived by ourselves. We have lived with my in-laws the entire time. When we finally do move out, I am not even going to know what to do.


I'm nominating the following bloggers:
http://justmejuliejulie.blogspot.com/
http://shesabigstar.blogspot.com/
http://mommentation.blogspot.com/
http://crazysimplemama.blogspot.com/


These girls are amazing!! You need to go stalk them... Read their blogs! Go Read their blogs!!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award!! So sweet!

    Living with the in-laws for 3 years? That deserves some kind of award right there!

    ReplyDelete