Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Its only Wednesday, but I feel like it should be Friday. Its been such a busy week for me so far.

Monday started out with the gym. I am really starting to love getting up and working out in the mornings. I fee so much better through out the day.  We did not do the 30 day shred during the work day because I thought of the idea Monday morning after I was already at work. And no one had their work out clothes.

Right after work I went to bunco. I love me some bunco. Its great to get out and spend some time laughing and relaxing. I ended up getting home around 10:15. Yipes. I ended up doing the 30 day shred any ways, and got to bed a little after 11.

Tuesday morning me and Ashley decided to skip going to the gym. She is in my bunco group too and got home late. It was so nice to sleep in! I did do the 30 day shred at work, and it was AWESOME! I am starting to feel more in shape and like I can push through things that I would have wimped out on before.

After work, I went right to spin class. Its my first time back to spin for a while, and it was tough. But.. it was spin.. who does not love a good spin class. The lights are low, the music is loud, and you have no idea how much tension the person next to you has on. Which means that its a competition with yourself. (If some one is running on the tread mill next to me... its always a race for me. I ALWAYS want to beat them....  Is that bad?? )


Once spin class was done... I was feeling a little woosey... It was from lack of food. I went home and started to cook some chicken that I could put into a salad. My body was telling me that I needed food NOW. Not when the chicken got done. So I ended up eating a bowl of healthy cereal. Looks like my new meds are working. My blood sugar levels were for sure moving around yesterday and once I ate.. I felt like a new person. That never happened before.

Since me and Ash missed the morning work out.. we went for a jog outside. Just a slow steady jog, and it was beautiful. It just felt good.

After that.. I went to bed... I was a very tired girl.

This morning I got up and went to the gym to lift weights and I have all of my gear to do the 30 day shred at lunch.  And I am excited to go for a run tonight. I want to run outside again and find out what my pace is. I usually run with people when I run outside.

Here are my updated stats:

Ran: 2 Miles     18 Miles to go
Shredded: 2 days      4 Days to go
Lifted: 2 Days    1 Day to go
Spun - 1 time    1 class left to go

I am on track to hit all of my goals...  As long as I get running. :) 


Happy Wednesday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment