Thursday, July 19, 2012

Going... Going... Gone.

As you know.. I have some lofty work out goals. And I have been killing myself trying to reach them. I mean.. working out 4 times a day. Getting up early.. going to bed late. Getting the job done...  



Last night.. I crashed. I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30 and when I woke up a few hours later.. I decided just to go to bed. I had a headache and was essentially useless. I slept until my alarm went off this morning at 5:15 am.    So last night I slept almost 11 hours. I must have been a very sleepy little girl!



On the good news side of things...  I am so excited for my weigh in tomorrow. All of this working out has for sure paid off.


Here are my goals updated. I was going to go for a run last night... but.. I was too busy sleeping. 

Ran: 3 Miles     17 Miles to go
Shredded: 3 days      3 Days to go
Lifted: 2 Days    1 Day to go
Spun - 1 time    1 class left to go

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment