Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Weigh in... and pre half marathon nervous pee pees

So.. This week started out really rough for me. I had a horrible attitude and I ate whatever i wanted, whenever I wanted. So I knew I was going to be up with this weigh in. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am up 1.4 lbs. And I am positive that they will be gone by tomorrow when I get done with my half marathon. :)



So.. Half marathon talk... For anyone that has ever ran a race or preformed in any type of way.. there is a nervous excitement that happens right before. There is some times adrenalin, other times dread.. but there is always the feeling.. however you want to explain it.

I call it the nervous pee pees. Before I race, I always get the feeling like I am going to pee my panties. Then I wait in line for 20 minutes and when I get into the bathroom... there is 2 drops of pee that will come out of me. Its so frustrating. However, if I do not play this silly game with myself, I feel like I am going to pee in my panties the entire run.

Every time I think about running the half marathon tomorrow.. I get the nervous pee pees. I am so excited scared.. I just cannot wait! This is my 4th half marathon that I have done.. So I am not scared or nervous about finishing.. Its just a long ways to run and it takes a certian amount or mental preperation to be able to accomplish it.

I will make sure I take some pictures.. and that I let you all know how it goes.

Happy Friday! Stay Strong!!

Pin It!

1 comment: